How to Stay in a Colorado Vacation Rental
- 1. Find
- 2. Book
- 3. Check-in
It's easy to find a perfect vacation rental for you on ColoradoVacationRentals.com. Vacations are better with a place to call home.
Finding your dream rental property.
Why stay in a stuffy hotel when you could have the privacy, space and comfort of relaxing in a vacation home? Follow these steps to begin.
- Search the properties. Browse the comprehensive listings of vacation rental properties throughout Colorado to find the one that best suits your needs.
- Compare property features. Narrow your list down by comparing amenities, location, price, property size, features and availability.
- Check ratings and reviews. Read what other renters have said about the property, its location and the amenities to get real feedback from past guests.
- Contact property owners. Reach out to the couple owners of your favorite properties to ask questions and inquire about renting before making your final decision.
Booking your vacation rental.
Once you’ve narrowed down your list and contacted the property owners, you’ll be ready to book your vacation rental.
- Finalize your booking. Let the property owner of the vacation rental you’d like to book know that you are interested and would like to finalize the booking.
- Rental agreements. All property owners will supply you with a rental agreement stating the terms and conditions of the rental. Signing this document will secure your spot.
- Send a deposit. Most property owners require a security deposit when renting. Always pay with credit card, PayPal or check to avoid rental scams.
Staying at your vacation rental.
Vacation rentals add an extra touch of comfort and convenience to your vacation. Make the most of it with these tips.
- Exchanging keys. Each property owner handles key exchanges differently. Some use lock boxes, some mail keys and others enlist property managers to arrange key pick-up/drop-off. Know how you’ll be exchanging keys before you arrive.
- Be a good houseguest. Vacation rentals are the property of others, so be sure to treat them with respect and care while enjoying the home and location.
- Review your trip. Upon departure, share your experience with others by leaving a review on ColoradoVacationRentals.com.
Discover why travelers love ColoradoVacationRentals.com
Homes. Condos. Villas. Resorts.
Choose the perfect place to stay. You will always have options when you travel anywhere in Colorado.
A new way to travel.
Rent for 1 night to 1 month. Live like a local anywhere in Colorado with your own vacation rental property.
More free nights with special offers.
Look for vacation rentals with special offers and you may be able to get extra nights or discounts on your nightly rate
Who wants to live in a hotel? Take the comfort of home with you. Enjoy your own kitchen. extra space and may be even a backyard.
No booking fees.
Rent directly from the property owner and treat yourself to something more affordable on your next trip to Colorado.
Read what past guests are saying.
Find out about the history of a property by reading reviews written by previous guests.